Learn how to add new products to your store; adding product images, prices, descriptions and more.
You will need to be logged in to your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to yourdomainname.co.uk/wp-admin
- Type in your username & password
Adding a simple product
- First, Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product.
- Then, enter a product Title and Description. (see image below)
- Then scroll down to add your product data.
- Here you can enter your SKU, Price etc.
- Now, add a Product Picture, or a gallery of pictures if you have more than one. This is found in the Product Image section (on the right). You will be able to easily upload new images by dragging and dropping.
- Then, assign your product to a category in the Categories section.
- Preview your new product via the PREVIEW button (top right),
- Publish with the PUBLISH button (top-right) when you’re ready to display and sell your new product.
For full documentation please see this page.